The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
pizza peel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Pizza Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fat tony

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: pizza peel Reply with quote

hi!, i was wondering where i would buy a pizza peel and how much i would expect to pay, and if i should go with a wood or metal peel, Thanks much!

tony
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my wooden one, and you could check eBay. I suppose you are going to be spending around $20 bucks.
dfandreatta
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject: Pizza peel Reply with quote

I have a large wooden one, about 18" across, that I bought at Gordon's Food Service.

Check the Pizzatherapy links, Albert has some links to pizza tools at a good price!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tgnytg

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: A better peel? Reply with quote

I use a SuperPeel for the "into the oven" part, and a regular wooden peel for "out of the oven."

The SuperPeel ensures that I never get dough stuck on the peel. I have picked up a sheet of paper from the counter with my SuperPeel.

www.superpeel.com

Sure, its not traditional, but works very well for me.

Tom

Last edited by tgnytg on Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chez_Jose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are a few links
Able Kitchen
Here's another (this is the peel I have)
Williams-Sonoma
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Pizza Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: