The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
pizzatherapy.com: Super Bad?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Rules of Posting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:28 am    Post subject: pizzatherapy.com: Super Bad? Reply with quote

Recently someone stated pizzatherapy.com was Super Bad.

Read my response at this link:

http://pizzatherapy.com/superbad.htm

I would love to hear your response.

As always, thanks very much.

albert grande
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog

Last edited by pizza on Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
standre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Super bad ?? Reply with quote

I don't understand the problem that person has with your dough recipe. He didn't even offer one of his own. As far as I'm concerned, the only people who can seriously rate good or great apizza come from the New Haven area in Ct., where the best Ah-Beetz in the world is made. As you stated, that dough recipe came from your Italian mother. It doesn't get any better than that!!. Every Italian mother had their own way of making different dishes, in the neighborhood. Nothing was ever written down, is was all done from tradition. and believe me, every one was just great. So, keep up the with the good work, and information on your web page. It brings back memories of growng up in Ct.
dfandreatta
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In everything there are those who think that their opinion is the only one that counts. We all know the saying, "You know what opinions are like....." Why someome would depricate this forum is beyond me, but that's the way it is sometimes.

"Association with nuts is the price of freedom." - Dr. Gene Scott

You know what? THIS is the site I found (pizzatherapy.com) when I was searching for pizza information, and over the time I have been on here, I have gained alot of knowledge of pizza, indeed, an enthusiasm for pizza, and found a real friend in Albert, as well as those who join in the forum here.

So, let the critics talk. At least you don't have to worry about seeing them hanging around on such a "bad" forum!

Those of us who don't know any better will continue to enjoy our "pizzatherapy"! We be bad!

"Papa Don"
Tampa, Florida
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
songbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Albert, don't worry about them. There are people like that who go around the net just trying to upset others. I've seen it a lot.

And there's a good chance, since they mentioned another website, that they are just jealous about pizzatherapy.com's popularity.

The whole point of the forum is for people to share ideas and our love of pizza. We won't let anyone ruin it for us. We love the site and the forum.

Let's think '80s and say that Super "Bad" is just another way of saying Super "Awesome."

pizzatherapy.com: Proud to be "Bad" Cool
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Albert.

I read that topic at that other site a while ago, and to be quite honest, I can't believe the moderators allowed that. Isn't there a brotherhood among pizza lovers? It blew my mind... theres room enough for all of us on the web to discuss pizza making in a civil manner.

Pizzatherapy.com has been in my favorites for a few years now. I always use your secret recipe and get RAVE reviews - thats what I'm known for, and I learned it all from pizzatherapy. If they feel so compelled to take a jab at pizzatherapy, you must be doing something right. Cool

By the way Albert, I really like this new forum - I wouldn't change a thing.

"Pizza on Earth...good will to all" Very Happy
fat tony

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:55 am    Post subject: not bad. Reply with quote

this site it not bad.. as a matter of fact.. it owns. thank you for the great pizza resource albert! dont let the others ruine it (is there spell check on here?) but yea!.. thank you!

tony
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: not bad. Reply with quote

fat tony wrote:
(is there spell check on here?)

tony

No, but try this:

http://www.iespell.com/download.php
fat tony

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: spell check Reply with quote

haha rock on.. i didnt dl it but erm thanks for the help =P
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Rules of Posting All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: