The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
I love your pizzatherapy book, your website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: I love your pizzatherapy book, your website Reply with quote

Ciao, Albert!

I love your pizzatherapy book, your website, and your emails. I don't have much time
to check in daily, but I do read your emails.

I found your site a few months ago and loved it...printed out many of the pages.
Very inspiring...the best site I've found and the most helpful. I keep a journal of
my experiments and recipes, and re-visit many of the pages on your site.

I just began making pizza last year after a co-worker told me about his pizza
making. Started out buying ready-made dough from the grocery store and didn't like
the results. My wife, who has been baking break for 30 years, suggested I try making
my own dough. While I had fun, I was not happy with the results. I kept searching
internet sites with advice on how to do it. I wasn't satisfied until I found your
site and recipe which I now use and love. It is predictable and everyone loves it.
(I'm also baking awesome break from scratch).

I continue to experiment with making sauce, but have found institutional size cans
of Ragu pizza sauce at Sam's Club which is fine. I add spices and freeze what I
don't use. In the process, I've tried many of the recipes I've found on your site.
Also grab menus from pizzerias in the area to try what they use for toppings.

Everyone that has tried my pizza says that it is awesome and they ask for more. My
grown kids "know pizza" and they love it. Youngest son says it is the best. Oldest
daughter now making her own with your recipe. Middle son will graduate as a Green
Beret in August and since he hasn't been home in two years, hasn't tried it. But,
he'll be here after graduation for a short vacation and we'll treat him to it and
hopefully he'll want to make his own. Not sure how he'd do that in Afghanistan,
Pakistan, or wherever he'll find himself.

There is only one thing I have yet to master and that is "throwing" the dough in the
air. When I try, I don't get an even consistency in the dough and sometimes it
tears. Any suggestions?

Thanks again for an inspirational and informative site. Keep up the good work.

Ciao,

Regis
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: