The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Who makes the best pizza where you are?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Who makes the best pizza where you are? Reply with quote

From my experience, its always been the small family run pizzeria's in my city. They have their kids running around in the kitchen, they are all family and they really know how to make a good pizza. I don't really care for any "chain" pizza joints.

My two favs are a Brother and Sister that have their own places on the opposite ends of the city. Cool
songbird

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm in the middle of nowhere so chains are all I've got except for my own, which frankly is not that good. In fact you have to drive 45 minutes or more to get anything other than Pizza Hut, unless you're brave enough to try the local bars or "Casey's" pizza. There was a Dominoes in the next town, but they closed.

Last week I was stuck in LaCrosse and ended up at Papa John's. I love their pizza. Maybe it's not anywhere near gourmet but it's better than the local Pizza Hut.

Anyone know how to get a company to build in your town??? I'd be willing to badger people to get a Papa John's closer to home. I know, I know, there's more to it than that. But don't crush my meager dreams. Sad
dfandreatta
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Songbird:

Work on your own. It will be worth the effort!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
songbird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I'll be working on my own anyway. I'm just still new at it and I know it takes time to get really good at it.

I also like the idea of eating something that tastes really good that I didn't have to make. I'm lazy that way. Laughing
Solarcoreg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Brasil Reply with quote

Brasilian pizza has always been my favorite. Thin and crispy, enormous variety of toppings and always served with oregano and extra virgin olive oil on the side. I used to get it when I lived there. It doesn't matter which restaurant you go to (as long as it isn't an american chain like pizza hut), all the pizza is delicious and brings back very special memories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: