The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
King Arthur Flour: The Best

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite dough secrets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: King Arthur Flour: The Best Reply with quote

Wayne and Sandy write:

King Arthur Flours. Absolutely the best. Not only in quality, but also selections. They have a variety of different flours for baking , and ahbeetz making.

I think you could make a business deal with the company knowing how many hits you get on your great web page. So check out their web page for the abundance of things that involve baking of all sorts.

As I've said before Thanks for the service you provide for all us 'New Heavener's" Wayne Moore Venice , Fl. [ by way of New Haven

My response:

Thanks for your comments, Wayne.

I like King Arthur Flour. However, it is very expensive here in Hawaii.

Here is a little side story:
When Aunite Mary (my grandmother's sister) would make pasta, she only used King Arthur flour. When she sent my mom to the store to get flour for her, she made it quite clear she could only bring back one type of flour: King Arthur.

FYI: King Arthur flour is made in Vermeont. and I believe the workers there own the factory....

pizza,

albert
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
dfandreatta
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also use King Arthur Unbleached flour. It does cost a little more here in Tampa, Florida also. I generally buy it when I go to BJ's (sort of like Costco or Sam's) because the price is better, and I don't have a problem with buying a larger amount of it, because.... it doesn't go to waste!

Pizza on Earth!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite dough secrets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: