The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Wooster Street New Haven CT #1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ntoth59

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Wooster Street New Haven CT #1 Reply with quote

By far the best pizza and quite possibly the most fulfilling experience you will ever have eating. My favorite thing is to do is stand in the cold knowing what is on the inside of those doors is the best pizza you will ever have in your life! Then when you walk in the door and find your table - it is so warm and the smells are incredible you know whatever time you waited was well worth it. Pepe's is #1 with me!
:
Large Bacon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought I would live to see the day where Pepe's greedy grandchildren would sacrifice profit over q.o.p, but THursday at Pepe's was not a good sign.

Someone reopen the SPOT, the original new haven pizzeria, fast. When Gary S is not working at the Main place, the q.o.p is a flop. Mad
Large Bacon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Re: Wooster Street New Haven CT #1 Reply with quote

ntoth59 wrote:
By far the best pizza and quite possibly the most fulfilling experience you will ever have eating. My favorite thing is to do is stand in the cold knowing what is on the inside of those doors is the best pizza you will ever have in your life! Then when you walk in the door and find your table - it is so warm and the smells are incredible you know whatever time you waited was well worth it. Pepe's is #1 with me!
:

AMen brother! if you are in northern nh county, perotti's middlebury is an acceptable alternative.

Pepe's spot: #1, Pepe's Main #2, Modern #3, Sally's #3A
PopV

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:53 am    Post subject: If Modern was on Wooster Street it would rule the world Reply with quote

All Mozz half peppers for lunch...you will taste it all day!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: