The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
What other passions do you have?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Discuss anything else here...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
songbird

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:24 pm    Post subject: What other passions do you have? Reply with quote

We all have pizza in common. I was wondering what else we like to do/can't live without. I'll even go first.

I love music and writing. I sing, write songs, play the guitar (not very well, but I play), write novels, write short stories, write various other stuff including Jane Austen fan fiction.

I also love history and enjoy being a member of the Society for Creative Anachronism.

I'm a movie buff. One of my favorite things to do with my Dad and one of my little sisters is recast old movies. Especially movies based on books I have read (I also love to read).

Who's next?
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a passion for cooking. Grilling out, smoking, or baking, I love it all! I also administrate at a large online cooking community with over 7000 members, so I get recipes from all over the world. Cool
songbird

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I wonder if I could find a particular recipe I've been looking for for years on there. Hmm. Must check it out...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Discuss anything else here... All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: