The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Dear Mr. Albert Grande: GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS SIR!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Dear Mr. Albert Grande: GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS SIR!!! Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Albert Grande:

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS SIR!!!
Yes!!!

Thank you very much it's amazing, great and very reliable person you are sir!!!

I followed your recipe word for word and it turned out your pizza dough recipe prevailed.

I put aside in the garbage the rest of the recipe I had before and transferred your pizza dough recipe into a bigger and bolder text so I can easily and clearly read it.

My next step is to purchase online the pizza screen since it is not available here in the Philippines.

For your info sir, eating pizza here in the Philippines like 14" diameter thick crust is around US$10-15 each equivalent so why I resorted to learn and to invest in good or even the best gadgets available.
I even bought a gallon of pomace olive oil (is this OK?) because using extra virgin olive oil is x2 more expensive than the pomace around US$40.00..

Sir Please give me a favor, would you mind to teach me based on your recipe when I use the cool method or slow fermentation using the refrigerator or freezer the dos and donts or great tips that someday, If I have the ability or my budget permits to buy a firebricks oven, I can have a future business to reckon with.

Please sir if this is not quite a burden from your end. Again thank you very miuch and God Bless You and your family always. Mabuhay!!!. How I wish to see you in person here in the Philippines.

If you happened to visit here in our country, please do not hesitate to email me so I can treat you in my own house and bake directly using your pizza dough recipe.

Thank you again for such a wonderful and great achievement that if not with you I am still searching for the recipe.

Very Sincerely,

Val
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Comments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: