The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Spaghetti Cupcakes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Pasta Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Spaghetti Cupcakes Reply with quote

These were very good and fun too! Surprisingly the spaghetti stayed real moist and held it’s “cupcake” shape. Smile

*I used leftover angel hair with this sauce (Pasta Marinara), and only 2 eggs, topped with a slice of turkey pepperoni. I liked the fact my leftover spaghetti had sauce on it, I think it would have been a little bland otherwise.

Spaghetti Cupcakes

8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1-1/2 cups pasta sauce
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)

1. Preheat oven to 375°. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside

2. In large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Evenly press into muffin cups to form a "crust." Evenly top each cup with Pasta Sauce, then mozzarella cheese.

3. Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.

Tip - For a fun twist, add faces using broccoli florets for hair, eyebrows or nose, pimiento-stuffed olives for eyes and pepperoni for mouths. Bake an additional 10 minutes.

When you cut into these, the sauce oozes out and it’s so good! Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Pasta Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: