The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Little Bombs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> All Other Recipes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bean

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Little Bombs Reply with quote

About 19 (or so) years ago (before poppers were even around) I use to get these at a restaurant in Woodland Park, CO. I couldn’t get enough of them.
They told me how to make them & have been making them for football apps and parties ever since!

Little Bombs

A baker’s dozen fresh jalapeno peppers

1 8 oz. block cream cheese

1 package egg roll wrappers

Cut a slit out of the jalapeno, leave stem. S****e out seeds & fill with cream cheese. Punch a small hole at the triangle side of the egg roll wrapper, push stem side through & wrap burrito style. Add a little bit of flour/water mixture to seal. I usually place in fridge for 30 min. or so. Deep fry at 375º for about 4 minutes. Serve with jalapeno jelly and sour cream if desired.

With the left over wrappers fill with cheese sticks & serve them to the youngsters or people who don’t care for the heat!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> All Other Recipes All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: