The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Best Pizza in the entire world is....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mikeyblueeyesfla

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Best Pizza in the entire world is.... Reply with quote

Hello:
I would like to nominate my all time Favorite Pizza place for the best Pizza ever.And that is Mineo's Pizza in Pittsburgh.Here is the website if you want to visit.

http://www.mineospizza.com
Sincerely

Mike
songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mickeyblueeyesfla. My Dad is from PA, I'll have to ask him if he ever ate at Mineo's.

Sadly, my experience with pizza is limited to commercial pizzas and my own novice attempts. Used to be Dominos, but they aren't here so now my favorite is Pizza Hut when they make it right. I know every pizza is unique, but really how hard could it be to establish some kind of consistency?

I have to say I have a big time weakness for the Pan Crust pizzas, and I'd love to find a way to make that kind of crust at home.
Solarcoreg

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: BRASIL Reply with quote

Brasilian pizza has always been my favorite. Thin and crispy, enormous variety of toppings and always served with oregano and extra virgin olive oil on the side. I used to get it when I lived there. It doesn't matter which restaurant you go to (as long as it isn't an american chain like pizza hut), all the pizza is delicious and brings back very special memories.
Warren M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: My choice for beat pizza in the world is ... Reply with quote

Three Brothers Pizza on the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.

I've lived in New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, California, Texas, Louisiana, Wisconsin, and Florida. I've had pizza all over France and Italy. And three brothers is still the best. The best I had in Europe was on the Island of Capri.
m1tch3ll3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I want to nominate the best pizza in Florida Because I live here Very Happy
m1tch3ll3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: Best Pizza in the entire world is.... Reply with quote

mikeyblueeyesfla wrote:
Hello:
I would like to nominate my all time Favorite Pizza place for the best Pizza ever.And that is Mineo's Pizza in Pittsburgh.Here is the website if you want to visit.

http://www.mineospizza.com
Sincerely

Mike

Been here! Very Happy
pizza
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Best Pizza in Florida? Reply with quote

When I see posts like this...I wonder if you work there or really think it's the Best Pizza in Florida?

Quote:
Of course, I want to nominate the best pizza in Florida Because I live here

Are they open, yet?

Do you work there?

Or is this really great pizza?

Just wondering...

Here is our comprehenive list of

the Best pizza in Florida

Don't Believe me?

Google The Best Pizza in Florida...

Here is the result:

the Best pizza in Florida According to Google

albert
http://legendsofpizza.com/blog
mkayius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, Peter Piper Pizza are great. I really love them because they offer quality products at cheap prices. And you can also get from their website various coupon offers quite easily. Quite often, you`ll at least get a discount for your order, or even the product free of charge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Who makes the best pizza? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: