The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
I fell in Love with the Pizza Man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite pizza stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Francena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: I fell in Love with the Pizza Man Reply with quote

It was a little over 8 years ago. My daughters kept telling me.... Mom there's this great Pizza Place you should try. The food is really good. Finally, I went to Pizza & More. The pizza and pasta were really great. I continued to frequent the place and enjoy the great tasting pizza. Everytime I went there I saw a man behind the counter with the sweetest smile and I knew I loved him.... Finally, he asked me out.... Well, I found out he was the one making all that great pizza...The rest is history...We married and have owned our own pizza business(San Giovanni Pizza) for over 6 years... I always tell my husband I fell in love with his pizza first!!!
songbird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's wonderful Francena. So romantic...falling in love over pizza. *sigh*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite pizza stories All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: