The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
pizza business idea?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renedelavarre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: pizza business idea? Reply with quote

Hi everyone, Rene from Chapel Hill, NC here. My friend and I are thinking of opening up the first "Organic Pizza Place" in CHapel Hill. Its sort of a marketing gimmick, but we want to make sure people know all the ingredients used are organic - ie. bought from Whole Foods; We could call it a "Slice of Life". Everything in our "dive" would be made form recyled material (expect the Pizza!).........THis theme would fit well with the people of Chapel Hill.

I really would welcome any suggestions, comments both negative and positive on this type of venture. I need to know about start up costs, anything to help us.

Thank you. Peace.
Rene @ fitteryou@hotmail.com - Feel free to contact me directly at my email address.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: