The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
COLD Pizza - Da Best?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RnR

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: COLD Pizza - Da Best? Reply with quote

I know this may sound strange, but while I love hot pizza AT the pizzeria, I can easily say that COLD pizza at home is something that I also enjoy. Forget the reheat... just give me the cold hard facts. ;~)

In the winter for example, sometimes I will pick up a pie for later enjoyment while I unwind back at the HQ. Temperatures here in Michigan can easily be... well, quite cold and I'll take advantage of that fact by leaving the pizza out on the porch exposed to the cold air. After 30 minutes or so, the pie is just right!

Lately I have had a tendency to enjoy chewier crusts and when you throw in chewy cheese by virtue of the colder serving temperature provided by natural or artificial means... well, it's just plain delectable, as some of the neighborhood animals have also discovered! So I have to be extra careful and start riding pizza shotgun if I want to guarantee that the pizza will be all mine!

Don't be afraid to eat 'em in their frigid state, it's certainly provides for a different texture, but no less tasty in my book.
Thick Crust
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold pizza is good, but nothing like when it comes hot from the oven. The taste IS diff., but not bad. Nothing wrong with eating cold pizza in my book! Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Questions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: