The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
Yankee living in Texas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmdeloma

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Yankee living in Texas Reply with quote

Oh how I miss good pizza from Connecticut! I dream about pizza. It's my favorite food in the whole world. Growing up with a pizzeria on nearly every block, I've experienced a culture shock living in Austin, Texas. Gone are the days of easy to find pizza, calzones, chicken parm subs, etc.
Crying or Very sad

But it's not all bad... Now I make pizza at home and my boyfriend has learned how to toss the dough high in the air. It's the best pizza in the state of Texas!

Thanks for the site, Albert.
Chez_Jose

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What, you mean you don't like pizza with barbeque sauce? Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm a Yankee living in Phoenix, so I feel your pain.
I've been sampling the local "Italian Deli's" around here. If they weren't so sad, it would be funny.
kelsi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Another Yankee living in Texas! Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm formerly from Rhode Island, now living just East of Dallas, TX. Been making my own pizzas for 50 years now, and I'm glad I learned early! The pizza chains just don't do any justice to real pizza.

Please visit:

http://www.pagesintime.com/ri
http://www.pagesintime.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: