The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum
Pizza and Pasta Tales, Tips and Talk

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Go to pizzatherapy.com
Explore pastatherapy.com
Discover the Legends of Pizza
pan crust

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite dough secrets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fat tony

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: pan crust Reply with quote

ok, well everyone is talking about wanting to make pan crust, and i havnet made it but i know at papa murphys (where i work, im only 15 haha) we let the dough cook on a layer of olive oil. on the bottom of the pan under the dough, and thats it, in a pan, and its just thier regular dough, so yea, i guess its worth a try for you. thats all i got, pm me with the results if you try it. thanks

tony
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
songbird

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey fat Tony. Thanks for the tip.

My SCA group has a new member who's worked at two chains and he says the only real difference with pan crust is that it's baked at a higher temperature. Between that and the olive oil, I think we may have cracked the secret. Very Happy
fat tony

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:51 am    Post subject: =D Reply with quote

im glad i could help.. or.. i think i did help lol.. how did it turn out? i hope good. on account of that was a good reply haha thanks songbird!

tony
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Pizza Therapy Forum and Pasta Therapy Forum Forum Index -> Your favorite dough secrets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: