Our friends from
DiBartolo shared the following recipe with
( DOSAGE FOR 4 PEOPLE)
300 gr. ballerine,
one slice of 50 gr. dried salt beef,
one slice of 50 gr. bacon,
one slice of 50 gr. smoked ham,
20 gr. butter,
dry white wine ,
1 leaf of laurel,
salt and pepper.
- Cut the cold meat into very small cubes,
- melt the butter in a little saucepan and brown
the chopped onion.
- Add the cold meat cubes and brown for
5 minutes, then sprinkle some white wine on it. Leave it
- add laurel and stock to it and cook all for about
- Add some salt and
pepper, cook the pasta in salted water,
- drain the pasta and season it with
the prepared sauce.
Albert's side bar: "I have had
pasta made by
DiBartolo, I recommend their products with hesitation. It's great